Times are changing for everyone, hopefully this shall pass soon, but in the meantime, stay productive if you are working from home and adapting to a new routine. Here’s some tips to stay organized and sane:
1. Stick with your routine and keep a schedule
2. Create a workspace to maintain a good posture
3… don’t just sit there: You can invest in a standing desk if you prefer to work on your feet, but otherwise make sure to stand up regularly to stretch.
4. Get some fresh air: Open your windows to let in as much natural daylight and fresh air as possible, and take short walks if you live in an unpopulated area — and be sure to wash your hands as soon as you return home.
5. If you work on a team, make sure to check in regularly just like you would in the office. Create to-do lists to keep yourself organized and focused, and share the status of your lists with your supervisor so they know you’re on top of your work.
6. Fight the urge to multitask: There’s nothing wrong with taking a little break, but don’t let chores distract you from being productive.
7. If you have kids, prepare for disruptions. Get help, organize work around nap times, and keep them busy with new toys or chores around the house.
Z&Z Group Italian Office Furniture is a Miami based company with over 55 years of experience in the manufacturing of high quality modern office furniture for hotels, banks, residential locations, small and large corporate offices.
Our Miami office, which features a showroom, opened in 2001 and has its own inventory of modern office furniture in stock and ready to deliver. Z&Z Group also provides efficient space planning of office buildings in Miami and throughout the U.S.